We’re dedicated to healthy, sustainable hospitality with a smile. Like many of our guests, we want to stay in environmentally sustainable hotels whenever we travel. Our commitment is to provide an eco-friendly experience while still offering the highest standards of service and comfort.
We’re proud to set the standard for green hospitality practices, and to have been the first hotel in Ojai to obtain green certifications. We put this into practice daily, from our front desk operations, water and energy efficiency programs, a hydration station to provide filtered water and reduce plastic waste, and much more.
Here are some of the green highlights that you may or may not see when you stay with us:
- Linen and towel re-use reduces laundry detergent and water use by 25%.
- Water fixtures throughout the hotel have been replaced or outfitted with water saving devices.
- Casa Ojai Inn uses new state of the art energy efficient HVAC that are controlled by inferred thermostats in every room.
- Our recycling program helps recycle 50% of our waste.
- Guest recycling receptacles are in all guestrooms.
- Casa Ojai uses virtual check-in and reporting to reduce paper waste. We use recycled toner, and two-sided printing to further reduce paper use.
- We donate usable items from our hotels to local non-profits, reducing items sent to landfills. Organizations we support include Help of Ojai and Teen Challenge in the Ojai Valley.
- Our in-house commercial washer uses environmentally safe detergents.
- 95% of our hotel lighting is LED and energy star rated.
- We offer an additional 5% off your entire stay for electrical and hybrid certified vehicles.